April 4, 2020 at 1:21 am #3137
Lets post MCQs and participate in discussion. The purpose of having this forum would be to Keep all discussed MCQs at one place so that it remains accessible, This is not possible in Whatsapp Group were Qs and important points gets lost in no of unwanted comments.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
Test Series : NEET SS 2020 Clinical Hematology Test Series MCQ Bank : Top 250 MCQs in Hematology Solved Paper : NEET SS 2019 Review Hematology Solved Paper: NEET SS 2018 Review eBook Solved Paper: NEET SS 2017 Review e Book
RULES: JUST ENGAGE IN ACADEMIC DISCUSSION
DONT POST ANY OFFENSIVE/UNWANTED/PERSONAL COMMENTS ELSE YOUR ACCESS WILL BE BANNED/ACCOUNT REMOVED EVEN IF U HAVE ANY PAID SUBSCRIPTION (SO BE CAREFUL)
April 4, 2020 at 8:50 pm #3196
In this years (2019 NEET SS) Solved Paper We could not include Feeder Subjects Q (ie Medicine/Pediatrics/Pathology). Some of these in recall/crude form is posted here so that u can go through the topics atlest.
NEET SS EXAM – 100 Q
Part A – 40 Q from Feeder Subjects >Medicine/Pediatrics/Pathology/Biochemistry
Part B – 60 Q from Hematology (Clinical Hematology + Hematopathology)
PART A Questions
1. Papulovesicular lesion in throat ? Hand foot mouth Disease (? Enterovirus)
2. Which structure of protein is preserved after denatutration ? Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Quaternary
3. Which of the following is marker of bone formation ? C-Terminal Procollagen Peptide
4. WBC inclusions ? Chediak Higashi Syndrome
5. Q related to reactive arthiritis ? Monoarticluar/Polyarticular/History of infection
6. Snake Poisoning – Rhabdomyolysis ?Cobra/Viper/Sea Snake
7. Strongest buffer system ? Bicarbonate/Phosphate/Hemoglobin
8. Long QT syndrome ? Which Drugs ?
9. In HSP immunofluorescence finding is ? IgA deposits around blood vessels/papillary dermis/Basement membrane.
10. ANCA related vasculitis ? Which one of following.
11. Gaves Disease ? T3/T4 elevated/T3 Elevated T4 normal etc
12. Sphingomyelinase deficiency ? Nieman Pick Disease
13. Anorexia Nervosa Vs Bullima Nervosa differences
14. Cork ScreW esophagus ? Diffuse Esopahgeal Spasm.
15. Carcinogenic agent and paired Malignancy.
16. Familial Hypercholestrolemia ? LDL Receptor
17. ACTH secreting Pitutary Cushing Syndrome drug used?
18. Travellers Diarrhoes ? ETEC
19. Niacin Toxicity Q?
20. Erythrocyte Transketolase Activity ? Which Vitamin deficiency ?
Part B MCQs has been released by us as solved paper which can be subscribed by following link below.
Review of NEET SS Clinical Hematology 2019 Exam
June 11, 2020 at 5:13 pm #3910Ram prakash SelvarajParticipant
Aiims clinical Hematology mcq recall ?
June 29, 2020 at 4:20 pm #3950Ram prakash SelvarajParticipant
80 years old multiple myeloma diagnosed patient with ecog2 what is the treatment for this patient ..?.
a RVD till progression
B. RVD 9 to 8 cycles
C.RVD followed by lenalido mide maintainencec.
D.Rvd followed by autologous transplant
Sir ans for this pls…
July 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm #4014
The patient is transplant ineligible and hence answer would be (c) RVD followed by Lenalidomide maintainance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.