|Total Registration done||470|
|Unique Course Material Subscribers||100|
|Total Website Visits by subscribers||37474|
|No of times Tests Attempted||4695|
|The image shows you that in 2019 we had 150 test subscribers (a total of 600 aspirants are expected to give exams) and they had attempted tests available on website 4695 times (Avg attempts ~ 30) thereby brushing up their knowledge.
This year also 200 subscribers are expected to subscribe and attempt the test series so be among one of them without hesitation and make most out of this website.
We have been lucky to have deliver the results also and sucessfull candidates are among out extensive list of total subscribers on website 470 (July 2019) – See below
List and Profile link of successful candidates form website courses-Although all credit goes to aspirants in getting into these courses we were more than happy to help them in some manner and got their positive feedback for courses and appreciation.
- Dr Arijeet Vishnu (Profile link)– Rank 7 NEET SS 2018 – Pursuing DM Clin Hemat SGPGI Lucknow
- Dr Ketan Nathani (Profile Link) Rank 9 NEET SS 2018 – Pursuing DM Clin Hemat KEM Mumbai
- Dr Yatendra Parashar (Profile Link) – Rank 12 NEET SS 2018 – Pursuing DM Clin Hemat SGPGI Lucknow
- Dr Tribikram Panda (Profile Link) AIIMS DM Clin Hemat Jan 2019 Session – Pursuing @ AIIMS Delhi
- Dr Akshay Lahoti (Profile Link) – AIIMS DM Clin Hemat Jan 2019 Session – Pursuing @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Dr Abhishek Sharma (Profile Link) – PGI Chandigarh DM Hematpath July 2019 – Rank 1
- Dr Indrani Karmakar (Profile Link) PGI Chandigarh DM Hematpath July 2019 – Rank 2
- Dr B Revanth (Profile Link) – CMC Vellore Post-Doctoral Fellowship July 2019 -Rank 1
- Dr Tushar Pallewar (Profile Link) – CMC Vellore Post-Doctoral Fellowship July 2019 -Rank 3
- Dr Madhura Tinaikar (Profile Link) – CMC Vellore Post-Doctoral Fellowship July 2019 -Rank 4
|NEET SS 2019 Rankers from Course Subscribers (Top 25)
Search other members: Click here
Some of the feedbacks
Dr Sujeet Kumar, MD Path(SGPGI), DM Clinical Hematology (Std-SGPGI)